This page contains the information and data necessary to
approximately reproduce results presented in the paper
three dimensional brain gene expression mapping in a mouse model of Parkinson’s
To reproduce the results presented in the paper, please
perform the following steps:
- Install Matlab version 5.3
or higher onto your computer including Statistics and Signal Processing
- Create a directory ‘Paper” on your local hard-drive.
- Copy the file reproducible.zip onto your computer.
- Unzip the file into a desired directory on your
computer. (Note: You can
also directly unzip the file into a directory without saving it)
- Run Matlab
- Add the directory to which you copied the
data and the directory Toolbox (Note: the directory Toolbox should
in your working directory after unzipping the reproducible file) to Matlab path.
- Save the path, so that you don’t have to worry about creating it again the
next time you run the program.
Start the program:
- After the prompt in the command window type
see what happens ...
· Please be
patient, some of the steps might be time consuming.